traveling outdoor ceria facebook fanpage like promo


Weekend Exercise at Playground Watergate


watergate bouldering at zre playground, west java

 Weekend sekarang, tepatnya hari minggu (26 Februari 2012) walaupun tidak ada teman yang ngajakin main atau camping tetap saja weekend adalah waktunya hobby, play and having fun so siapkan perlengkapan. :)

So, no more place that i like much and near to my house than my playground. Ups, actually this is not my own playground land just because it's near my house and i see just me that actually play this here and sometimes i invite my friends here too, just for sport and exercise. Although it's just a watergate, but i think it's useful for bouldering exercise. Furthermore, actually not just on weekend i go here, at afternoon when i free i go for my fun..hehehe

watergate bouldering technic


Salam Keceriaan dan Berbagi Keceriaan...^_^


by author zre
Bermanfaat? Silahkah share untuk berbagi keceriaan sesama traveler...
Costumer Care Ceria 01
(0857-9443-8439)
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test